Turkey, Leaves, Roaring Fire, Football, Friends and Family. What a wonderful time of year! and SO MANY things to be thankful for. Today I'm sharing some table inspiration for your Thanksgiving dinner. Below you'll find details on menu, a Thanksgiving cocktail and tutorial on the floral design. I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Thankful plate, gold wishbones and turkey candleholders found at Hobby Lobby.
Stadium blanket found at Home Goods. Copper mugs and blue plates found at TJMAXX.
To make Floral Arrangement:
- Gold Cornucopia - Found at AT Home.
- Gold Antlers and Pheasant Feathers - Found at Michael's Stores
- Store bought Grocery Flowers - White and Orange Roses. Orange Carnations, Rust Hydrangeas and Various Autumn Fillers
- Berries and Leaves - Found in front yard
- Need: Medium size floral foam, floral wire and floral cutters
- Directions: Place floral foam in cornucopia. Start at Center with Roses and Carnations. Add fillers around and place feathers and gold antlers in the back. You will need floral wire to hold some flowers in place.